Imarflex warrants this product against any manufacturing defects including electrical and mechanical failures under normal use for a period of 1 year, excluding non-electrical products.All Imarflex products are covered a LIFETIME FREE SERVICE GUARANTEE (applicable to HOME USE electrical appliances only).
- Warranty against manufacturing defects is given from a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Both PROOF OF PURCHASE and the WARRANTY CARD are required for the warranty to take place.
- The warranty shall not apply in case of defects caused by any of the following:
- Damages due to misuse, abuse, negligence or mishandling
- Improper fuses, faulty electrical circuit or incorrect voltage
- Accidental damage, flood, fire, etc.
- Tampering, repair or replacement of parts by unauthorized Imarflex Customer Service Technician
- The owner shall be responsible for the cost of any unauthorized repair, thus, warranty is void.
- Under the terms of warranty, FREE SERVICE will be provided at Imarflex Service Centers.
Any home service charge is not included in the Lifetime Free Service Guarantee.
The warranty shall not cover the following, as applicable:
- Breakable parts or accessories: plastic, glass, porcelain and a like.
- Wear and Tear Components: coating, gaskets, cords and a like.
WARRANTY IS VOID IF USED IN BUSINESS (COMMERCIAL/INDUSTRIAL), OR IN PUBLIC.